• This website www.picknpay.co.za/tickets also referred to as “the Website”, website
or system(s) is made available by Pick n Pay Retailers (Pty) Limited (Registration
Number: 1973/004739/07). You may also reach this Website through other defensive
names we have registered like www.pnp.co.za/tickets which will redirect you to www.pnp.co.za/tickets.
• Any reference to “we”, ”owner”, “us”, “our” is a reference to Pick n Pay Retailers
• By “entering this Website” we mean, access, download, referral, viewing, booking
or any other activity you may perform on this site, this may also be referred to
collectively as “use”.
• Your communications/use to this Website may be intercepted as defined in the “Regulation
of Interception of Communications Act of 2002), by us or by any other competent
authority as defined by the Act.
information, purchase a ticket or conclude any other transaction via this web site,
you are entering into a legally binding and enforceable agreement with us. Further,
when you utilize the services offered by us on this site, you are acknowledging
purchase any ticket via this Website. You can do so by clicking on the “NO button”
which appears at the end of this document. If however, you agree to these terms
unconditionally, you should click on the “YES button” which also appears at the
end of this document, which will make you eligible for registration as a user of
• Your failure to follow these rules, whether listed below or in bulletins posted
at various points in the Website, may result in suspension or termination of your
access to the Website, without notice, in addition to our other remedies.
• We may change any of these terms from time to time. The effective version of this
document will be the version that was on our Website at the time you make a payment
or where no payment has taken place then the time of the first page during a session.
at all times prior to using this Website since the then current version of the terms
will apply to your use. By utilizing any of the services offered on this Website,
including by purchasing any ticket or concluding any other transaction, you indicate
that you have done so.Your continued use of this Website signifies your agreement
with these terms and conditions.
• You may print a copy of these terms for non-commercial and personal use relating
to the legal use of this Website.
• You may not transfer any of your rights in this agreement.
• The Website is offered “as is”. This Website is provided without any warrantees
or representations whatsoever whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise.
• Specifically, but not limited to, we make no warrantees express, implied, statutory
in respect of:
1. The accuracy of any content or part of this Website or system,
2. Any opinions that may be expressed,
3. The reliability or completeness of any information contained on this Website,
4. The suitability or content contained in any link on this Website to another Website.
The existence of such a link also does not imply that we endorse the Website,
5. The software on this system may be compatible or work on your system(s) and that
it does not contain any computer viruses, destructive programs, or worms,
6. That our hardware may be compatible with your hardware and that our software
or hardware will not damage your hardware.
7. Pick n Pay Retailers (Pty) Limited, in its sole discretion, reserves the right
to take any part or the entire Website or system down or restrict your access to
it without further notice to you or anybody else.
• Unless otherwise specified, the Website is intended for your personal use only.
You may not authorise others to use the Website, and you are responsible for all
use of the Website by you and by those you allow to use, or provide access to, the
Website. You may not impersonate, imitate or pretend to be somebody else when using
• You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and you acknowledge that
your failure to do so may subject you to civil and criminal liability.You agree
and codes of conduct (including self regulatory) applicable to you and your use
of the Internet and the services provided to you on this Website. Furthermore you
agree not to use the site in a manner that would bring us, our business and/or any
of our affiliates into disrepute.
• You acknowledge that content submitted to this Website by other users do not represent
our views and that we have not authorized nor endorsed such content. You agree not
to post or transfer to our web site (nor include in any message sent to our web
site) any material that is unlawful or violates any third party rights or which
is obscene, misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, illegal, in breach of any copyright
or other intellectual property right, or damaging to data, software or the performance
of our or any other parties computer system. You agree to indemnify us in respect
of any liabilities, losses, expenses, or other costs whatsoever incurred as a result
of a breach of your obligation hereunder, including, but not limited to, any claims
made against us by any third party.
• You may not:
1. Embed this Website into any frame.
2. Alter the contents or any part of this Website and redistribute the contents.
3. You may not act as a proxy or agent of this Website to repackage it in any form.
4. Ignore the robots.txt file and other robot exclusion measures on this Website.
5. Deep-link to this Website.
6. Robotic access other than search engines like Google is strictly forbidden, all
screen scrappers, bots may not access this Website.
7. Use of any robotic program to access this Website in a repetitive manner,may
harm the performance of this Website in our opinion.
8. Deliberately slow down or cause excessive loads on our systems in our opinion.
9. The owner of the Website may at its sole discretion limit, restrict, ban, suspend
or terminate any access to any part or the entire Website without any prior notice.
• The Website content is protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual
property laws and is the property of Pick n Pay Retailers (Pty) Limited and its
service providers. The copying, reproduction, publication, display, rearrangement,
redistribution, modification, revision, alteration, cropping, re-sizing, reverse
engineering, movement, removal, deletion, or other use or change by you, directly
or indirectly, whether by omission or commission, of any such Website Content, including
but not limited to the removal or alteration of advertising, is strictly prohibited.
• You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorised use, by publication,
re-transmission, distribution, performance, caching or otherwise, of material obtained
through the Website except as permitted by statute or expressly permitted in writing
by this agreement or the Website.
• You agree not to disrupt, overwhelm, attack, modify, reverse engineer or interfere
with the Website or its associated software, hardware and/or servers in any way,
and you agree not to impede or interfere with others’ use of the Website.
• Other than connecting to our and our third party service provider’s servers by
http requests using a Web browser, you may not attempt to gain access to our servers
by any means, including, without limitation, by using administrator’s passwords
or by masquerading as an administrator while using the Website or otherwise.
• You may be required to choose a user name and a password when registering with
us. You are responsible for keeping your user name and password confidential. You
may be required to enter your username and password every time you want to use one
of our subscription services. You indemnify us from and hold us harmless against
any loss or damage suffered or liability incurred arising from your failure to keep
your account details (such as user names, passwords and access codes) secure or
from you permitting anyone else to use your account with us. You accept that you
will be held personally liable for all transactions concluded on your account.
• You acknowledge that Pick n Pay Retailers (Pty) Limited and its third party service
providers have not reviewed and do not endorse the content of all sites linked to
and from this Website, and are not responsible for the content or actions of any
sites linked to or from this Website. Linking to any service or site is at your
• Without prejudice to any other rights or remedies in law, we may cancel any one
or more of your tickets forthwith if you breach any of your obligations hereunder
and we may refuse to accept any further bookings from you.
• Each ticket that you purchase from us is intended to be a revocable license to
attend the particular event to which the ticket pertains only and will not enable
you to attend any other event.
as any additional terms and rules applicable to the particular event (“the Ticket
Terms”). Such Ticket Terms may be referred to or set out on the relevant ticket
or may be made available elsewhere on this Website. We merely act as an agent for
the providers, promoters and organizers of events (“Event Organisers”), including
sporting events, theatre, cinema etc. We sell ticket(s) to you and collect payment
from you on behalf of such Event Organisers. You are thus buying each ticket from
the relevant Event Organiser and not from us and your rights and obligations under
the Ticket Terms are enforceable against and by such Event Organiser only, whereas
Event Organisers may refuse admission to events, alter the program or seating arrangements
for events, or even postpone or cancel events in certain circumstances. Unfortunately,
we cannot accept any liability should any of the aforementioned occur. However,
you are welcome to contact our Call Centre to enquire about any relevant refund
or exchange procedures that may apply in these instances.
• We do not determine or control ticket prices or seating availability. Tickets
are usually sold through various distribution points that refer to the same seating
inventory. Tickets for popular events may thus sell out quickly.
• We may limit your purchase of tickets to a specified number of tickets for any
event (the “ticket limit”) to discourage unfair ticket buying practices. In such
event we will not be obliged to supply you any tickets in excess of the relevant
• You may submit booking requests for tickets to us by completing our online booking
process and submitting your payment information to us in the prescribed manner.
Our booking process will provide you with an opportunity to review the entire transaction,
to correct any mistakes and to withdraw from the transaction before finally submitting
your booking request. Please make sure that the booking details are correct before
submitting the booking request, since it is unlikely that any mistake you make can
be rectified later.
• Once submitted, your booking request will constitute an offer on the terms and
acceptance by us to conclude a binding agreement with you. It is your responsibility
to review such Ticket Terms before making a booking. Following receipt of your booking
request, we will send you a confirmation notice confirming acceptance or rejection
of your booking request containing the relevant booking number. A legally binding
contract will be formed between us upon the earlier of (i) our sending of such a
confirmation notice confirming our acceptance of your booking, or (ii) our delivery
of the tickets ordered in accordance with these terms. We reserve the right not
to accept or process your booking request and we will notify you if this is the
• Please note that while we will try to send to you a confirmation notice for every
valid booking request we receive from you, we cannot guarantee that such confirmation
notice will be received by you, nor that, if they are received by you, that they
will be legible and uncorrupted. Your failure to receive such confirmation notice
will not affect the validity of the agreement concluded between us in respect of
• If you do not receive a confirmation notice after submitting your payment information,
or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting your
payment information, you should confirm with our Call Centre whether or not your
order has been received and processed. Only you may be aware of any problems that
may have occurred during the booking process. We will not be liable for any losses
you may incur if you assume that a booking was not processed because you failed
to receive our confirmation notice.
• The information you have submitted with your booking request will be processed
as you have provided it. If you realise that an error has been made or that you
need to make a change to such information, you should contact our Call Centre immediately.
Please remember that generally no refunds, exchanges, or cancellations of tickets
purchased are possible, including in respect of bookings being incorrectly processed
because of such error.
• When submitting a booking request you warrant and represent that you are over
the age of 18 (eighteen) and that you are authorised to make payment in the stipulated
manner. We may require reasonably adequate proof of your age, particularly in the
event of purchase of tickets to events for which a minimum age is stipulated by
law. If you fail to provide such proof we may refuse to supply you with tickets
to such event or cancel your tickets and you will be liable for any losses we may
incur from such cancellation, including the delivery charges for any failed delivery.
by you in your order and any such conflicting terms or conditions will not form
part of any agreement concluded between us in respect of the goods and/or services
• We will retain records of ticket purchases made by you and you will be able to
access outstanding booking requests with us at www.pnp.co.za/tickets. Such records
may be archived at any time as from six months after your purchase and will then
become inaccessible to you. For information on archived records you can call our
• If any problems arise in respect of delivery or the handling of your ticket purchases
please contact our Call Centre.
• The details of the events (including the venues and seating arrangements) for
which tickets are offered via this web site are contained on the Website. The supply
of tickets offered via this Website depends upon the availability thereof. Unless
otherwise stated, all prices displayed on this web site are in South African Rand.
We may without prior notice change the price, discontinue the availability or change
the description of venues, seating arrangements or events for which tickets are
made available via this Website. Special promotions may be subject to certain additional
terms and conditions.
• Although we try to ensure that the venues, seating arrangements and events that
appear on this Website are displayed and described completely and accurately, we
do not warrant same and disclaim, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable
law, any liability arising from any omissions and inaccuracies pertaining to such
display and description. In particular, we disclaim any and all warranties as to
the occurrence, suitability or quality of the seating arrangements, performances,
venues or events and will not be liable for any claims arising in respect thereof,
even if we have acted in a negligent or grossly negligent manner. All prices indicated
as applying to tickets on this web site will be exclusive of delivery fees which
will be separately charged to you in respect of all deliveries in accordance with
the specified rates.
• All prices indicated as applying to tickets on this web site will be inclusive
of VAT but exclusive of any other taxes and duties, which, unless otherwise indicated,
will be charged separately.
• In the event of a cancellation, exchange, refund or replacement of tickets a stipulated
handling fee may also apply.
• You will be required to provide the necessary payment details (such as credit
card details) and to authorize payment of the amounts payable for the tickets ordered
when submitting your booking request. Such authorization will allow us to obtain
payment at any time after our confirmation of your booking. Should we be unable
to duly effect such payment for any reason your booking may be cancelled and your
tickets may be resold to another customer without further notice.
• If the price you paid for a ticket is incorrect (as confirmed to us by the relevant
Event Organiser), then, irrespective of whether such price was posted on this Website
or otherwise communicated to you, we will have the right to cancel that ticket (or
the order for that ticket) and refund to you the full amount that you paid in respect
of the ticket. We may similarly cancel any ticket that you were sold that we were
not entitled to sell at the time you purchased it (including tickets sold before
their scheduled date of release for sale) and refund to you the full amount that
you paid in respect of the ticket.
• You can collect your tickets at any designated kiosk prior to the event, or if
a box office is available at the relevant venue, at such box office. We recommend
that you collect your tickets at least 48 hours before the event. You will be required
to present your credit card, reasonably acceptable photo identification (ID book
or drivers license) and any booking number that we may have issued to you. We will
not be obliged to provide the tickets to anyone failing to provide us with such
• You may sometimes elect to have your tickets delivered to you at a specified delivery
address. Such delivery will generally be done by courier. Any such delivery will
be subject to the couriers contract terms (“Courier Terms”). You acknowledge and
understand that you appoint the courier on such Courier Terms when you elect to
have the tickets delivered to you. You will be required to pay the delivery fees
charged by such courier for delivery of the tickets and such fees are not refundable
under any circumstances. Our couriers will only deliver tickets within certain designated
areas. If your specified delivery address does not fall within these areas we will
not be able to deliver the applicable tickets to you. If your specified delivery
address is within the designated delivery areas, we will endeavour to have your
tickets delivered to you within a reasonable time of your booking, but we will require
at least 4 (four) working days (Mondays to Fridays excluding public holidays) from
the date of purchase. Unless otherwise agreed, delivery will be made during business
hours on working days (Monday to Friday 08h00 to 17h00) only, and may be arranged
with you in advance.
• Upon delivery of tickets, you or any person accepting delivery on your behalf
will be required to present the courier with your credit card for an imprint to
be made and to sign a copy of the delivery note showing the items delivered, the
delivery fees, VAT and the amount already paid and any amount still payable in respect
of such tickets. We are entitled to assume that anyone other than yourself who receives
delivery of the tickets at the specified delivery address is authorised to accept
delivery on your behalf.
• Additional delivery fees may be charged for failed deliveries to the specified
delivery address if nobody is present to accept delivery at a prearranged time.
Reselling of tickets purchased from us is strictly prohibited. Any resale of tickets
purchased from us (or attempt) will entitle us to cancel such tickets and to resell
them to our other customers. No ticket purchased from us may be used for advertising,
promotion or competition purposes unless formal written authorization has been obtained
from us, provided that even if such consent is obtained, you may not use our trademarks
or that of Pick n Pay Retailers (Proprietary) Limited (“Pick n Pay”) save as expressly
authorised by us and/or Pick n Pay.
Risk for loss and damage to the tickets shall pass to you upon your receipt thereof.
Tickets that have been lost, stolen or destroyed will not be refunded or replaced
for any reason.
• Occasionally, events are cancelled by the promoter, band or venue, who assume
full responsibility for refunds on such events, and instruct Pick n Pay as to their
• Pick n Pay only offer refunds and/or exchanges on tickets purchased through us,
based on Pick n Pay terms & conditions or the promoter's or venue's instructions.
• Normally, your refund can be obtained at point of purchase, and is issued using
the same method of payment as was used to purchase the tickets, e.g. cash for cash
payments, credit cards automatically refunded on your credit card account used for
• Pick n Pay Retailers (Pty) Limited and its third party service provider reserve
the right to post, from time to time, additional rules of usage that apply to the
Website. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to comply
with these additional terms.
• We will endeavour to ensure that sensitive payment information (such as your credit
card details) provided to us are suitably protected. For such purposes we will implement
reasonable security measures including cryptographic techniques to protect such
information. However, we do not guarantee the absolute security of any information
you transmit to us or that is transmitted to you and disclaim any liability arising
in connection with any unauthorised disclosure of such information.
The content of this Website is protected by copyright, trade mark, data base and
other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of
the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disc
(but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print
one copy of such content for your own personal non-commercial use, provided you
keep intact any and all copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise
reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the
materials or content on the Website without written permission from Pick n Pay Retailers
(Pty) Limited. The copyright to other material found on this Website may be owned
by other people, and you should get permission from them before distributing their
• The Website is an interactive online service operated by Pick n Pay Retailers
(Pty) Limited. The Privacy Disclaimer applies to the Website (however accessed and/or
used, whether via personal computers, mobile devices or otherwise, and other interactive
features, applications or downloads that are operated by us that are available through
the Website or that interact with the Website and post the Privacy Disclaimer. The
Privacy Disclaimer doesn’t apply to the collection of information from other sources,
unless specifically stated.
on the Website sets forth the general rules and policies governing your use of the
Website. Depending on your activities when visiting the Website, you may be required
to agree to additional terms and conditions.
• We keep the Privacy Disclaimer posted on the Website, and you should review it
frequently as we reserve the right to change it from time to time without prior
notice to you. Any changes are effective immediately on posting. We will not use
your personally identifiable information without your consent in a manner materially
different than what was stated at the time it was collected. WHEN YOU ACCESS THE
WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO THE PRIVACY DISCLAIMER. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE PRIVACY
DISCLAIMER, OR TO ANY CHANGES SUBSEQUENTLY MADE TO IT, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY STOP
ACCESSING THE WEBSITE.
• The Website generally collects personally identifying information with your specific
knowledge and consent. For instance, when you enter any competition, complete a
survey, make a purchase or register for any portion of the services, you are asked
to provide information such as your e-mail address, name or phone number. Optional
information such as your age and gender may also be requested.
• The servers may also automatically collect information about your computer when
you visit the Website, including without limitation the type of browser software
you use, the operating system you are running, the Website that referred you, and
your Internet Protocol address.
• The personally identifying information you supply through the Website is used
to provide you with the service you have requested, to respond to your inquiries
or in other ways naturally associated with the circumstances in which you provided
the information. For example, we may use your e-mail address to send you a confirmation
notice. We may also use the information to communicate with you about new features,
products or services, and/or to improve the services that we offer by tailoring
them to your needs. You may opt-out from receiving future promotional information
from us or our affiliated companies, or direct that we share your information with
any affiliated companies.
• We also allow access to the database by third parties that provide us with services,
such as technical maintenance, vendors that process credit card orders, deliver
the merchandise, administer the promotions, provide marketing or promotional assistance,
analyse the data and assist with customer service, etc. In addition, we may share
your information with participating sponsors to a programme or competition you enter
via the Website, the co-promotional partners, such as Pick n Pay and others with
whom we have marketing or other relationships. Other than as provided in the Privacy
to the Website, we will not share or sell your personally identifiable information
to third parties without your consent.
• We reserve the right to use the information we collect about your computer, which
may at times will be able to identify you, for any lawful business purpose, including
without limitation to help diagnose problems with the servers, to gather broad demographic
information and to otherwise administer the Website. While your personally identifiable
information is protected as outline above, we reserve the right to use, transfer,
sell, and share aggregated, anonymous data about the users as a group for any business
purpose, such as analysing usage trends and seeking compatible advertisers and partners.
• In addition, as the business changes, we may buy or sell various assets. In the
event all or a portion of the assets owned or controlled by us, ourparent or any
subsidiary or affiliated entity are sold, assigned, transferred or acquired by another
company, the information from and/or about the Website, we may be among the transferred
• Because no data transmission over the internet is completely secure, and no system
of physical or electronic security is impenetrable, we cannot guarantee the security
of the information you send to us or the security of the servers or databases, and
by using the Website you agree to assume all risk in connection with the information
sent to us or collected by us when you us the Website. In the unlikely event that
we believe that the security of your information in our possession or control may
have been compromised, we may seek to notify you. If notification is appropriate,
we may notify you by e-mail, provided that wehave your e-mail address.
right to disclose any personally identifiable or non-personal information about
you if we are required to do so by law, and if we believe that such action is necessary
to: (a) fulfil a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law
or legal process; (c) protect or defend Pick n Pay Retailers (Pty) Limited‘s legal
rights or property, the Website, other users; or (d) in an emergency to protect
the health and safety of the Website’s users or the general public.
The Website may link to or contain links to other third party websites, such as
Pick n Pay, that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the privacy
practices employed by any third party Website. We encourage you to read the privacy
statements of all third party Websites before submitting any personally identifiable
You hereby indemnify us, andour affiliates, employees, agents, representatives,
assigns and third party service providers, and hereby defend and hold each of them
harmless from any and all claims and liabilities (including legal costs on the attorney-client
scale) which may arise from your submissions, from your unauthorised use of material
obtained through the Website, or from your breach of this agreement, or from any
such acts through your use of the Website.
• Subject to the provisions of the ECT (Electronic Communications Act 25 of 2002)
and to the fullest extent allowed by the law, we shall have no liability whatsoever
in relation to the use of this Website, whether directly or indirectly. You hereby
indemnify us against any loss, expense, claim, liability, penalty, or damage whether
special, consequential, direct or indirect arising from the use of our Website and/or
systems, even when we have been informed of such possibility or likelihood.
• You acknowledge that you are using the Website at your own risk.
• More specifically,we are not liable for any interruption, down time, malfunction
or failure of this Website or system for any reasons whatsoever.
• We, our third party service provider and our affiliates of whatever nature shall
not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential
or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of this agreement and your use
of the Website, including for viruses alleged to have been obtained from the Website,
your use or reliance on the Website or on any of the merchandise purchased via the
Website, or on any information or materials available on the Website, regardless
of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action, even if advised of the
possibility of such damages.
• You hereby agree to release us, our third party service provider and our affiliates
of whatever nature from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of
every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and
undisclosed (“Claims”), arising out of or in any way connected with your use of
• To the fullest extent allowed by law, if any part of these terms are held by an
competent court, arbitrator invalid or unenforceable, in no event will our total
cumulative liability exceed R1000.
• The disclaimer includes our employees, directors, sponsors, officers, agents,
shareholders, affiliates, service providers and suppliers.
• Pick n Pay Retailers (Pty) Limited acts as an agent for event/show organisers
and is therefore not responsible for the actual event/show. Any claims that may
result is therefore a matter between the patron and the organiser/promoter of the
• Competitions are open to residents of South Africa only unless expressly stated
• Anyone working for us and any family members or associates are prohibited from
entering any competitions offered on this web site.No cash alternative is available
to any prize unless expressly stated otherwise.
• The closing date for any competition will be as stated. The judges cannot accept
responsibility for late entries.
• Entrants expressly declare that they are duly authorized to participate in the
• The judges decision will be final.
• Multiple winners may be subject to tie-break to decide an outright winner.
• Any deviation from the terms and/or attempt to manipulate the outcome of the prize
will result in disqualification.
• Winners under 21 years old require permission from a parent/guardian to take the
prize and any winner may be required to submit proof of age.
• Prizes are non-transferable in whole or in part, must be taken as stated and may
not be sold to a third party. You must confirm acceptance of the prize as stated,
failing which you will no longer be eligible for a prize, and that prize will be
• We accept no responsibility for any incorrect or incomplete registration details
that you may supply as part of your registration. No responsibility will be accepted
for undelivered, lost or delayed entries. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
Errors in entries may, in the judges discretion, void entries.
• If any prize offered is unavailable, we reserve the right to select alternative
prizes of equivalent value and we reserve the right to modify, supplement or withdraw
all or part of this competition without notice and no refunds of costs of entry
will be payable.
• Entrants acknowledge that in consideration of the prize offered to winners by
us the winning entries may be released, displayed to the public by us, Pick n Pay
or any company connected with the promotion. This will be in the form of the winner's
name and place of origin. Entrants agree that we are the owner of all right, title
and interest in all entries, including the entire copyright, whether now existing
or howsoever, arising in the future, including all the rights throughout the universe
to promote, reproduce for commercial use or otherwise, edit, advertise and publicise,
produce, record and reproduce by any art medium or method whether now known or later
developed ('Exploitation Rights') to be exercised in our sole discretion throughout
the world for the full term of copyright and other rights in the entries and all
extensions thereof including for the avoidance of doubt the right to register any
design rights and/or trademarks. Entrants undertake to do all things necessary,
including the execution of any requisite documentation to transfer the Exploitation
Rights to us, as and when requested by us.
• Further, the entrant irrevocably and unconditionally waives all moral rights to
which they may now or at any time in the future be entitled pursuant to any copyright
law and under any similar law in force from time to time anywhere in the world in
respect of all works referred to herein.
• Unless expressly stated otherwise these terms will apply to all competitions offered
on this web site. In the event of conflict between these terms and the rules applicable
to any specific competition, the specific competitions rules will prevail.
• We aim to provide you with a quality service. If, however, you feel that you have
cause to complain, you can contact us at or Call Centre. We will try to do our best
to resolve any problems that arise.
• Use of this web site is subject to the laws of the Republic of South Africa, and
the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of the Western Cape, Cape Town provided
that we may, in our discretion, approach any Magistrates Court of competent jurisdiction
notwithstanding that the amount in dispute may exceed such courts jurisdiction,
and you consentthereto.
constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to this Website,
the services offered here and any products and services acquired here, and supercede
any previous agreements, negotiations, representations, arrangements, undertaking
or proposals whether written or oral concerning the subject matter hereof.
• Our failure to enforce any provision of this agreement will not be construed as
a waiver of any provision or right. In the event that a portion of this agreement
is held unenforceable or invalid by any competent authority, the unenforceable portion
will be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect
the original intentions of the parties, and the remainder of the provisions will
remain in force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
• We will have the right to cede, delegate, transfer and assign our rights, obligations
and duties hereunder to any person and/or entity, and you hereby consent to such
cession, delegation, assignment and transfer.
• We will be excused any failure to perform or delay in performance of any or all
of our obligations hereunder as a result of an event of force majeure, including
without limitation acts of God (including flood, fire, earthquake or other similar
events), riots, war, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes, epidemics,
failure of telecommunications systems, failure of the world wide web, any outages
of the internet or connection or communications thereto, governmental restraints
and act(s) of legislature or any other cause outside our reasonable control.